|1 can||(300 mL)||sweetened condensed milk|
|2 tbsp||(30 mL)||melted butter|
|4 cups||(1 L)||white chocolate chips, or melting wafers|
- Line a 8x8-in (20x20 cm) baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt your white chocolate (or melting wafers). Use 30 second increments, stirring often, to ensure you don't burn the chocolate.
- Add the butter and sweetened condensed milk. Stir to combine.
- Divide evenly into as many bowls as you would like to colour.
- Add food colouring and stir until desired colours are met.
- Heat each bowl for an additional 20 seconds, once blended.
- Pour each colour into your prepared baking dish.
- Using a toothpick, swirl colours together until desired design is achieved.
- Refrigerate 1 hour until firm. Cut and enjoy.