|2||pears, sliced or cut into small wedges|
|1 tbsp||(15 ml)||butter, melted|
|1 tbsp||(15 ml)||honey|
|1 tsp||(5 ml)||fresh rosemary leaves|
|1/4 cup||(60 ml)||nuts, your choice (I used pecans), optional|
|8 oz||(225 ml)||Latin Foods Queso Fresco cheese|
|1 tsp||(5 ml)||freshly ground pepper, approximately|
- Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
- In a medium baking dish, not buttered, mix pears, butter, honey, rosemary and nuts, if using.
- Place cheese over pears, season to taste with pepper.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and golden brown.
- Place the dish on the table and enjoy while the cheese is hot.