|1 cup||(250 ml)||vanilla Greek yogurt|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||whole milk (you could use 1 or 2% instead)|
|1||(large)||avocado (flesh off)|
|1/4 cup + 1 tbsp||(75 ml)||cocoa|
|1/3 cup||(75 ml)||white sugar (depending on how sweet you like it)|
|1 tbsp||(15 ml)||pure vanilla|
|2-3||fresh raspberries per fudgesicle (optional)|
- Put all ingredients into a food processor or really good blender and blend until very smooth (you may have to add more milk if mixture isn’t blending well).
- Pour mixture into your fudgesicle (or popsicle) molds (here’s where you can add fresh raspberries into each fudgesicle if you’d like), and prepare according to your mold’s instructions. Insert popsicle sticks into each one and freeze for at least 4 hours or until fudgesicles are set.
- To release the fudgesicles from the molds, carefully run the outside of the molds under warm water and gently take them out.
- Keep covered in the freezer until serving.
- Recipe Inspired by Chocolate Popsicles – With a Secret Ingredient!