|2 cups||(500 ml)||vanilla, full-fat Greek yogurt|
|2 tbsp||(30 ml)||natural peanut butter (you can use a peanut-free seed butter substitute here)|
|2 tbsp||(30 ml)||maple syrup|
|1/4 cup||(60 ml)||cocoa powder|
|2 large||bananas, sliced|
|1/4 cup||(60 ml)||dark chocolate chips and/or peanut butter chips|
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine Greek yogurt, natural peanut butter, maple syrup and cocoa powder. Stir until smooth and uniform in texture and colour.
- Slice bananas and add half of the slices to the mixture, stirring gently.
- Pour the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and spread evently. Top with remaining banana slices, and then sprinkle with chocolate chips. Freeze overnight.
- With a large, sharp knife, slice forzen yogurt bark into medium-sized squares. Transfer the uneaten bark to a freezer-safe, sealable container and freeze right away (they melt fast!). Enjoy!!