|1 x 12"||(30 cm)||ready-made thin crust base|
|1/4 cup||(50 ml)||bottled sweet and sour sauce|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||red pepper, diced|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||pineapple tidbits, drained|
|1/4 cup||(50 ml)||white or red onion, thinly sliced|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||cooked ham, diced|
|1 cup||(250 ml)||Canadian mozzarella or pizza blend cheese, shredded|
- Preheat oven to 475 F (230 C).
- Place pizza base on large baking sheet.
- Spread sauce over pizza base.
- Top with red pepper, pineapple, onion, ham, and cheese, in order given.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until base is golden brown and crisp.