|3 tbsp||(45 ml)||Full fat plain Greek yogurt|
|1 tbsp||(15 ml)||Butter|
|1/4 tsp||(1 ml)||Kosher salt|
|1/4 tsp||(1 ml)||Cracked black pepper|
|1 tbsp||(15 ml)||fresh chives, chopped (divide) or fresh herbs|
|3 oz||(90 g)||Smoked salmon or turkey (optional)|
- Over medium low heat, melt butter in a nonstick frying pan.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, salt, pepper, and ¾ of the chives.
- Pour egg mixture into hot pan, stirring every minute until eggs reach desired doneness, about 5 minutes.
- Serve on warm plates and top each portion with smoked salmon or turkey. Garnish with remaining chives or fresh herbs.
- Tip: Do not increase the temperature from medium low heat, as the eggs will burn.