|6 1/2 cups||(1625 ml)||old fashioned oats (rolled oats)|
|1 tsp||(5 ml)||pumpkin pie spice|
|2 tsp||(10 ml)||cinnamon|
|1 tsp||(5 ml)||nutmeg|
|1 tsp||(5 ml)||salt|
|1 cup||(250 ml)||brown sugar|
|3/4 cup||(175 ml)||pumpkin puree|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||full fat (at least 2 %) vanilla Greek yogurt|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||butter|
|3/4 cup||(175 ml)||honey|
|1 tsp||(5 ml)||vanilla extract|
|1 cup||(250 ml)||seeds (I used a combo pumpkin and chia)|
|1 cup||(250 ml)||dark chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8 X 11 baking pan with butter and set aside. Combine dry ingredients (oats, spices, salt) in a large bowl.
- In another large bowl, mix together all wet ingredients (brown sugar, butter, yogurt, pumpkin, honey and vanilla) until smooth. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir well. Once mixed, add chocolate chips, seeds and dried fruit until evenly dispersed.
- Transfer into greased baking pan, evenly distributing throughout pan. Press oat mixture down firmly.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown (make sure that they aren’t under-baked). Remove from oven and allow them to cool on a wire rack for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut into small bars using a sharp knife, remove from pan and let cool completely.