|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||milk|
|2 cups||(500 ml)||baby spinach leaves|
|1/2 cup||(medium)||onion, diced|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||shredded cheese|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease the inside of each of the cups on a 12- count muffin pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Stir in spinach, tomato and onion.
- Spoon or pour mixture evenly into each muffin cup.
- Sprinkle cheese on the top of each egg.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until egg is cooked through.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes, pop them out and serve.