|1 tbsp||(15 ml)||butter|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||chopped red onion|
|1||chopped red bell pepper|
|2 cups||(500 ml)||chopped baby spinach|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||crumbled feta cheese|
|1 cup||(250 ml)||shredded cheddar cheese|
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C). Grease 12 muffin tins.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped red onion and bell pepper to the skillet, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes until softened. Add spinach and stir until wilted. Let mixture cool slightly.
- Whisk together eggs in a large bowl. Mix in the feta and cheddar cheeses. Add the cooked vegetable mixture and stir to combine.
- Spoon or pour mixture into greased muffin tins. Bake for about 30 minutes, until eggs are fully set.
- Serve warm. To re-heat from the fridge, microwave for about 1 minute. Can also be thawed in the microwave for 3-4 minutes from frozen.