|4 - 3 oz||(90 g)||boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
|1 tsp||(5 ml)||salt|
|1 tsp||(5 ml)||pepper|
|4 -3 oz slices||(90 g)||brie|
|4 tsp||(20 ml)||mayonnaise|
|1/4 cup||(60 ml)||fig jam|
|1||green apple, thinly sliced|
|1 cup||(250 ml)||spinach leaves|
|4||whole wheat rolls|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||fig jam|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||water|
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Brush chicken breasts with marinade (if using) or sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Grill chicken breasts for 9-12 minutes per side with lid closed until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached and juices run clear.
- Cut buns in half and spread one half with 1 tsp mayonnaise and the other half with 1 tbsp fig jam.
- Add chicken breast and top with sliced apples, spinach and brie and cover with the other half of the bun. If desired, the brie can be placed on top of the chicken while still on the grill to allow it to melt.