|1 cup||(250 ml)||all-purpose flour|
|1 1/2 tsp||(7.5 ml)||baking soda|
|1 tsp||(5 ml)||salt|
|2 tsp||(10 ml)||sugar|
|1 cup||(250 ml)||plain Greek yogurt|
- Mix flour, baking soda, salt and sugar together (or use self-rising flour).
- Add in Greek yogurt and mix for about 5 minutes.
- Dust a round baking sheet with flour. Turn dough out onto sheet and press out to make a circle. Sprinkle the dough with extra flour if needed to prevent it from sticking.
- Bake dough in a 375 degree oven for about 8 minutes.
- Remove dough from oven and add pizza toppings. Return to oven (remember the pan may still be hot!) and bake for another 5 minutes or until toppings are hot and cheese is melted.