|1 3/4 cup||(425 ml)||plain Greek yogurt|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||milk|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||semi-sweet chocolate chips|
|1 tbsp||(30 ml)||honey|
|1 tsp||(5 ml)||vanilla extract|
- In a small sauce pan, heat milk at medium-low heat until just warm (do NOT boil). Add chocolate chips and stir until melted. Remove from heat. Let cool 3-5 minutes.
- Add honey, vanilla extract, and Greek yogurt. Mix well, until no lumps are present.
- Pour into serving dishes and let chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Serve chilled.
- Chill in the freezer for more and ice-cream consistency.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired.