|3 cups||(750 mL)||corn flake cereal|
|1 1/2 cups||(375 mL)||shredded cheddar|
|1/2 cup||(125 mL)||finely-grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/2 tsp||(2 mL)||each salt and pepper|
|1 tbsp||(15 mL)||butter, melted|
Sour Cream Dip
|1/2 cup||(125 mL)||sour cream|
|1 tbsp||(15 mL)||chopped, fresh parsley|
|1/2 tsp||(2 mL)||each garlic powder and paprika|
|1/2 tsp||(2 mL)||dried dill|
|1/4 tsp||(1 mL )||each salt and pepper|
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a sealable bag, crush cereal to make about 1 1/2 cups (375 mL). Place 1 cup (250 mL) into a large bowl.
- Grate zucchini to measure 2 cups (500 mL). Squeeze zucchini dry and add to bowl. Add eggs, Cheddar, Parmesan, salt and pepper. Stir well until combined.
- Place remaining crushed cereal onto a plate. Scoop about 1/3 cup (75 mL) of the zucchini mixture and press to shape each into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick fritters. Coat both sides with remaining crushed cereal and place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining mixture. Drizzle fritters with half of the butter and bake for 10 minutes. Turn over and drizzle with remaining butter and bake about 10 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Sour Cream Dip: In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, parsley, garlic powder, paprika, dried dill, salt and pepper. Top each fritter with the dip or serve on the side.