|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||salted butter, softened|
|3/4 cup||(175 ml)||sugar|
|1 tsp||(5 ml)||vanilla extract|
|2 cups||(500 ml)||unbleached all-purpose flour|
|1 1/2 tsp||(7 ml)||baking powder|
|1/2 tsp||(2 ml)||baking soda|
|1/3 cup||(75 ml)||milk|
|1 cup||(250 ml)||fresh or frozen cranberries|
|1 1/2 cup||(375 ml)||Ricotta or Macarpone cheese|
|5 oz||(150 g)||white chocolate, melted|
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar using an electric mixer.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat on high for 5 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Gradually add to butter mixture, alternating with milk, until well combined.
- Add cranberries and gently stir with a spatula. Cover and refrigerate dough for at least 30 minutes.
- In another bowl, beat Ricotta with a spatula, gradually adding melted chocolate. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Remove dough from fridge. Place spoonfuls of dough (about 2 tbsp- 30 ml) onto lined baking sheet to make 24 cookies. Cook in the center of the oven for 18-20 minutes, or until edges of the cookies are lighly golden. Let cool on baking sheet.
- When cookies are cool, remove Ricotta filling from the fridge. Turn over half of the cookies and spread the flat side with the filling. Top with remaining cookies, flat side down.
- Serve immediately.