|1/4 cup||(50 ml)||white milk|
|3 cups||(750 ml)||chocolate milk, divided|
|1 envelope||unflavoured gelatin|
|whipped cream and chocolate syrup and sprinkles for serving|
- Sprinkle gelatin over white milk in small bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 cup (250 mL) of chocolate milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until steaming; do not boil. Remove from heat.
- Add gelatin mixture and whisk until dissolved. Whisk in remaining chocolate milk.
- Divide mixture into 4 to 6 individual serving glasses. Refrigerate for about 4 hours or overnight until set.
- Top with whipped cream, syrup and sprinkles if desired.