|2 cups||(500 ml)||Milk 2% or homo for a creamier texture|
|1 cup||(250 ml)||water|
|1 cup||(250 ml)||bulgur|
|1 tsp||(5 ml)||salt, approximately|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||Dried fruit (raisins or cranberries)|
|2 tbsp||(30 ml)||Liquid honey|
- In a sauce pan combine, milk bulgur, water, and salt.
- Bring to a boil, then turn down to a simmer.
- Add dried fruit and honey and cook over medium low heat for 15- 20 minutes, stirring often until desired consistency is achieved.
- Serve warm. If desired, garnish with fresh fruit, honey, bee pollen, and hemp seeds.
- Can be portioned in plastic containers and served the next day will be needed to be thinned with some hot water