|Half of a large head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces (or 4 cups- 1L, cauliflower florets)|
|1 tbsp||(15 ml)||oil|
|1 tbsp||(15 ml)||butter, melted|
|1/4 cup||(60 ml)||hot sauce (e.g. Frank's red hot sauce, sriracha)|
- Preheat the oven to 400F (375C).
- Toss the cauliflower in oil and spread evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flip and bake for 5 minutes or until browned to your liking.
- While cauliflower is baking, combine the butter and hot sauce.
- Add the roasted cauliflower to the hot sauce mixture and toss to coat. Serve warm.