|1 small, 5-7 oz||(150-200g)||Canadian Brie|
|slices of crusty bread|
|Jams, compotes, and/or jellies, your choice|
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Place Brie on a cedar board pre-soaked in water or place on some aluminum foil.
- Place on the hot grill, leave the lid open, and warm 8-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the cheese.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread slices on the grill, then cut them into strips.
- Top with jam, jelly, or compote.
- Remove Brie from grill, cut off the top crust, and dip the bread into the hot Brie.