- Demonstrates that Canadian dairy farmers meet clearly defined, world-leading standards.
- Provides transparent proof to customers that farmers produce milk and meat responsibly.
- Provides a measurable, third-party recognized system where dairy farmers can demonstrate their commitment to continuous improvement.
2022 proAction Progress Report
Past Training and Events
Thank you to everyone who joined us for our proAction DairyTrace training webinar. If you were unable to join us, you can watch the full recording below.
proAction Environment Module Overview and Frequently Asked Questions
Download this document for the most common questions about each of the proAction Environment module requirements.
Thank you to everyone who joined us for our proAction Environment Module training. If you were unable to join us, you can watch the full recording below.
The following documents and records must be kept in order to meet the requirements of proAction.
National Electronic Administration System (NEAS)
NEAS is an online database used to manage farmers’ proAction records. It’s designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of managing proAction for farmers and provincial coordinators by streamlining the administrative tasks of the program and eliminating as much paper transfer as possible.
Login to NEAS to access, manage and complete the following farm proAction information:
- Next Validation Activity and Due Date
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Cattle Assessment Reports
- Environment Questionnaire
For more information contact:
Morgan Hobin, proAction® Coordinator
Toll Free: 877-361-1231