|2/3 cup||(150 ml)||sugar|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||butter|
|2||(large)||eggs, well beaten|
|1 tsp||(5 ml)||vanilla|
|1 1/2 cups||(375 ml)||whole wheat flour|
|1 tsp||(5 ml)||baking soda|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||pecans, toasted and chopped|
- Pre heat oven to 350 F (180 C) and lightly butter a Bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream sugar and butter until fluffy. Add banana, eggs and vanilla and blend well.
- In a small bowl, sift flour and baking soda together. Add mixture to wet ingredients and stir thoroughly. Add pecans and mix well.
- Turn into Bundt pan and bake 40 to 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes. Remove cake from pan and let cool completely on a rack before slicing.