|1 cup||(250 ml)||sugar|
|1 cup||(250 ml)||water|
|1 cup||(250 ml)||2% milk|
|2 tbsp||(30 ml)||Vanilla Syrup|
- Add ingredients to a pot and put over high heat to bring to a boil, stirring constantly (so the sugar doesn’t burn).
- Reduce heat to medium and allow the mixture to boil for 3-5 minutes until the sugar is dissolved.
- Let the syrup cool for about 10 minutes. Remove the beans and strain the mixture into a bottle or air tight container and store it in the fridge when not in use.
- Mix ingredients in a microwaveable container that has room for the liquid to expand.
- Using a milk frother, froth the milk (or blend with a single serve or immersion blender). *Note that the milk will expand.
- Heat for 2 – 2.5 minutes (depending on how hot you want your milk).