|3 1/2 cups||(875 ml)||All-purpose flour|
|2 tsp||(10 ml)||Baking powder|
|1/2 tsp||(3 ml)||Kosher salt|
|1/4 cup||(60 ml)||Granulated sugar|
|6 oz||(180 g)||Cream cheese, cut into 16|
|1 1/4 cup||(300 ml)||Buttermilk|
|1/4 cup||(60 ml)||Milk|
|2 tbsp||(30 ml)||White sugar|
|4 cups||(1000 ml)||Strawberries, sliced|
|1/4 cup||(60 ml)||Sugar white/brown or raw|
|2 cups||(500 ml)||Whipping cream, whipped, or 1 cup yogurt mixed with 1 cup whipped cream|
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F degrees or 325 °F convection ovens.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt together in the bowl of an electric mixer with the paddle attachment until well combined.
- Mix in the cream cheese until it becomes crumbly and pea sized crumbs appear.
- Slowly mix in the buttermilk and until just combined. Scrape down sides.
- Scoop out, using a 2 ounce or #16 ice cream scoop onto parchment line baking sheet.
- Mix the milk and sugar together.
- Brush each biscuit with the milk/sugar mixture
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool to room temperature
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Keep chilled.
- Mix the strawberries and sugar together. Let sit at room temperature while the biscuits bake.
- When ready to serve cut biscuit in half, add a dollop of whipped cream, some strawberries, and ten another dollop of whipped cream.