|2 cups||(500 ml)||dark chocolate chips|
|1 cup||(250 ml)||milk chocolate chips|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||peanut butter|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||cream cheese|
|2 tbsp||(30 ml)||butter, at room temperature|
|1/4 cup||(60 ml)||milk|
|1 tsp||(5 ml)||vanilla|
|2 cups||(500 ml)||icing sugar|
|1 cup||(250 ml)||finely chopped walnuts|
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, or double boiler, melt chocolate chips.
- In a medium sized bowl, beat together peanut butter, cream cheese, and butter on medium speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate and beat again, making sure to scrape down the sides.
- Add milk and vanilla and beat until smooth. Gradually add in icing sugar and beat well after each addition. Stir in walnuts.
- Line an 8x8-inch (20x20cm) baking pan with parchment paper. Spoon fudge into pan, spreading evenly to edges. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
- Remove from fridge and remove fudge from pan. Cut into 36 squares. Store, refrigerated in an airtight container. Fudge will soften if left at room temperature.