|12||hard taco shells|
|6 slices||cheddar cheese|
|1 lb||(500 g)||cooked taco beef filling|
- Lay taco shell on its side on a plate.
- Cut slices of cheese in half vertically in a zigzag line to look like teeth. Place on the bottom of the taco shell.
- Carefully spoon taco beef filling into the centre of the taco shell.
- Place torn lettuce on the edge of both sides of the taco shell.
- Cut pitted olives in half. Place each half flat side down on top of the taco shell to look like eyes.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half lengthwise. Place in the centre of the cheese to look like a tongue.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream or plain Greek yogurt if desired.
- Option: Put taco filling in a whole grain tortilla and wrap in a rectangle. Using an icing bag filled with sour cream or plain Greek yogurt, pipe a ghost face onto the tortilla.