|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||softened butter|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||granulated sugar|
|1 1/2 tsp||(7 ml)||orange zest|
|1 tsp||(5 ml)||vanilla|
|1/3 cup||(75 ml)||milk (2% MF)|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||all-purpose flour|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||whole wheat flour|
|1 tbsp||(15 ml)||baking powder|
|2/3 cup||(150 ml)||dried cranberries|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||old fashioned oats|
|1/3 cup||(75 ml)||walnuts, coarsely chopped|
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar in a small bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, zest and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Stir in milk and then add remaining ingredients. Stir until combined.
- Drop 1 rounded tablespoon of mixture on prepared baking sheets about 2 inches (5cm) apart.
- Bake on the centre and top racks in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until golden (swap baking sheets around halfway through cooking). Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Place the cookies on a wire rack to cool. Cool completely before storing.