|3/4 cup||(175 ml)||grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 tsp||(5 ml)||basil|
|1 tsp||(5 ml)||oregano|
|1/2 tsp||(2 ml)||thyme|
|2 tbsp||(30 ml)||olive oil|
|1/2 cup||(125 ml)||panko bread crumbs (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice zucchini into desired "fry" size.
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss to coat zucchini slices with olive oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all remaining ingredients. Add zucchini and toss to coat fully.
- Spread coated zucchini evenly over covered baking sheet. Pour any left over coating on top of zucchini.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until tender. Broil for an additional 2-3 minutes, until golden-brown.
- Serve hot with homemade or store bought marinara sauce.