|1/4 cup||(60 ml)||Greek Yogurt (plain)|
|1 cup||(250 ml)||cilantro leaves and stems|
|1/2 tsp||(2 ml)||minced garlic|
|1/2 -1 tsp||(2-5 ml)||fresh lime juice|
|1/2 - 1 cup||(125-250 ml)||water|
|chopped chives, optional|
|salt, to taste|
- Scoop out the flesh of the avocado into a blender or food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the water, chives, and salt.
- Process until smooth. Add water to adjust texture if it's too thick.
- Taste and adjust seasons accordingly.
- Top salads, tacos, or use as a dip for fresh veggies