The program has many benefits to offer you as a Canadian dairy farmer, some of which are:
- Enhance your ability to control and prevent food safety hazards related to milk and meat on your farm;
- Increase your staff’s awareness and understanding of food safety risks;
- Improve communication on your farm;
- Ensure everyone on your farm implements procedures consistently;
- Increase profitability through decreased product losses;
- Provide proof of your due diligence;
- Assure Canadian and international consumers’ confidence in Canadian dairy products and meat.
Required Records – The following records must be kept in order to keep the requirements of proAction.
National Electronic Administration System (NEAS) – Sign up for NEAS to manage your proAction records online.
For more information contact:
Morgan Hobin, proAction Coordinator
Toll Free: 877-361-1231