Alberta Milk wants to support you in connecting with your community about dairy farming. Please fill out the following form in order for Alberta Milk to consider sponsoring your event.
Things Alberta Milk will take into consideration for support:
- Provide dairy products for hosting school farm tours;
- Providing monetary support for hosting on-farm events that inspire local communities and highlights the dairy industry;
- Assisting dairy farmers in supporting regional events that provide an opportunity to highlight the dairy industry and educate the public.
Please note that submitting a request does not guarantee sponsorship. Please contact the Alberta Milk office at 1-800-361-1231 or email email@example.com with further questions.
Unfortunately, we are unable to support the following:
- Activities that do not align with the values of the Alberta dairy industry;
- Events where there is a direct financial benefit to the host farm (i.e. hosting an event with a fee in order to attend);
- Events where criteria on the Farm Tour Checklist are not met.
- For any Alberta Milk funded sponsorships, we require each farm to review and comply with the Farm Tour Checklist. Please review the checklist and confirm with Alberta Milk at least 4 weeks prior to your event. If you require the checklist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.